Since joining AbacusBio in 2012, Hadyn has provided technical expertise in genetics, agricultural systems, and venture development and investment.
His experience in science and business spans domestic and international projects, providing him with a global view on strategic issues in agriculture. At AbacusBio, Hadyn is focused on delivering innovative industry solutions and supporting new, emerging technologies and investment.
His focus within AbacusBio is:
- Research applied to animal breeding and genetics
- Mate planning and genetic gain optimisation
- Opportunity assessment and due diligence
- Business development strategy and implementation
Projects involved in:
- B+LNZ Beef Profit Partnership
- Lamb tail length: area for opportunity vs issues
- Improving cow fertility
- Exploring opportunities for agri-tech globally