Kevin has a strong practical dairy background having managed dairy farms for several years prior to joining AbacusBio in 2013 and having been involved with dairy research and consulting in Australia.
Kevin is keen to help farming clients gain the maximum value from their farming operation, through the implementation of sound monitoring systems.
His focus within AbacusBio is:
- Agribusiness consulting, specialising in dairying
- Grazing management
- Feed planning and analysis
- On farm applied research
- Strategic issues and planning
- Dairy modelling
- Independence between owners and sharemilkers, including contract negotiations
Projects involved in:
- Sustainable Winter Dairy Grazing Project
- Measuring pasture for profits