Nadia joined AbacusBio in 2013 and specialises in the implementation of on-farm research projects, such as the Hill Central Progeny Test.
Nadia’s focus is on lifting productivity behind the farm gate. Her background includes working with sheep breeders on the research and development of DNA tests and SNP technology and the logistical implementation of meat quality and yield programmes.
Her focus within AbacusBio is:
- Agricultural systems and technology
- Project management of Hill CPT
- On farm applied research
- Meat Quality
Projects involved in:
- B+LNZ Central Progeny Test
- Lamb tail length: area for opportunity vs issues
- B+LNZ Innovation Farms
- Is it a bird, is it a plane?
- Beef genetics
- Ani-Mate: The easiest method to minimize inbreeding