Peter specialises in delivering innovative IT solutions to meet clients’ needs. Originally from Singapore, he brings with him over 18 years of experience in the recording, processing, and analysis of scientific data through software.
Peter joined AbacusBio in 2015, and offers his broad understanding of emerging technologies, particularly with respect to signal processing and analysis, web services, data science, and machine learning.
Peter’s career highlights include:
- Consulting work for external clients to develop and release their new customer accounts portal and automated customer credit checking services
- Helping to develop, test and release the AbacusBio AniCapture and Dtreo Mobile android app for offline herd data capture and recording
His focus within AbacusBio is:
- Web application development using Microsoft technologies
- Development of performance critical software
- Software to work with large datasets
- Database design and development
Projects involved in:
- Dtreo: The easiest way to build your own genetics database!
- Dtreo Mobile android app for offline herd data capture and recording
- Gemnetics platform
- TEXpo highlights agri-tech expertise