Sam is an all-rounded agricultural expert. He brings to you his deep technical expertise in livestock breeding, genetics, and production. Having gained an MBA from Deakin University in Australia, he also possesses a strong skillset in corporate agricultural management and economic analysis.
Originally from Brisbane, Australia, Sam offers practicality and versatility in his quest to improve clients’ breeding and business needs.
Sam’s career highlights include:
- Successful management of one of the largest and most advanced cattle breeding programs in Australia, which led to advancement in rates of genetic progress
- Implementing key strategic initiatives such as new progeny testing programs and the measurement of several new traits
- Participation in one of the largest Australian agribusiness commercial transactions
His focus within AbacusBio is:
- Livestock breeding programme management
- Implementation of genetic evaluation systems
- Economic analysis of agricultural systems and agricultural investments
- Supply chain analysis and optimisation
Projects involved in:
- Dairy breeding objectives