Sharl is an extremely versatile communicator who gets his message across clear and sharp. With his technical knowledge and deep experience in food production, his professionalism sees him working hard to ensure that your strategic endeavours are met.
Sharl is also an excellent team player, and enjoys working with diverse groups including farmers, breeding companies, and governments around the world. His strength lies in educating and helping farmers realise the benefits of novel on-farm technologies for better outcomes and sustainability.
Sharl’s career highlights include:
- Breeding program review and strategy for sheep and beef breeders in New Zealand, Australia
- Breeding technology design and integration; software, hardware, cloud platforms, devices
- Market research; surveying of farmers; choice and preferences
- Farmer extension, demonstration, and working group facilitation and management
- Software development and automation
- Alternative proteins
Projects involved in:
- Ani-Mate: The easiest method to minimize inbreeding
- RMPP subject matter specialists
- RMPP action groups
- Genomics for farmers
- Red Meat Profit Partnership