Anna specialises in making you think and she isn’t afraid to ask the tough questions. Anna is also very good at turning what can be a challenging discussion into an interesting and enjoyable exploration of the future. This is a real art because it isn’t what most people expect and the faster you can move into a creative and inquiring mode the better. Of course, finding out what is possible is exactly why you want Anna involved. Her deep industry knowledge, insight, and experience gained from enjoying a successful science and management career across multiple sectors helps you get out and stay out in front.
Anna is a champion of science and people. She is committed to working alongside the wider agri-business community to help them fully understand the benefits a great science team can deliver. She believes science is a key touch point for creating value. In Anna’s world, scientists exist to assist enterprises deal with the challenges of today, and to help them find the growth opportunities of the future.
Anna’s career highlights include :
1. Working with Grand Farm in China to develop the Grand Alliance, a series of scientific and consumer-centric collaborations to add value to Alliance Group’s red meat products and provide a compelling nutritional narrative.
2. Working to assist in establishing a medical cannabis industry in New Zealand which is evidence-backed.
Projects involved in:
- Brunei Agri-Biotech Strategy
- QT Agribusiness Symposium
- Grand Alliance
- Alliance Group Lamb Meat Quality
- Increasing the healthy fat in lamb
- ‘Zapping’ food to spark ROI?
- FutureBees New Zealand